PORK SISIG RECIPE
A Filipino cuisine in Pampanga which is delicious and flavorful dish.
- 1 kilo pork cheek, ear, and jowl
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc large onion, chopped
- 2 pcs bird's eye chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 pcs 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Boil the pork cheek, ear, and jowl in a pot of water until tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Drain the pork and chop it into small pieces.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add the chopped pork, chilies, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and butter and cook until heated through.
- In a separate pan, fry the eggs to your liking.
- Serve the sisig on a sizzling platter and top with the fried egg.
In conclusion, Pork Sisig is a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to be a hit with food lovers.