- 1 pound shrimp, pork, or beef
- 1 cup tamarind broth alternative: knorr sinigang mix
- 1 pc tomatoes diced
- 1 pc onions diced
- 2 pcs eggplant sliced
- 5 pcs okra sliced in half
- 3 pcs bok choi leaves
- 3 pcs string beans cut into 2inches
- 1 tbsp salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp anchovies fish sauce
- In a large pot, heat some oil over medium heat.
- Add diced garlic and sliced onion and cook until softened.
- Add sliced pork (or shrimp, beef, or fish) to the pot and cook until browned.
- Pour in enough water to cover the meat.
- Add sliced tomatoes and tamarind paste (or tamarind juice concentrate), along with other ingredients such as eggplant, okra, and string beans.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.