Pancit canton is a delicious and easy-to-make Filipino comfort food that's perfect for any occasion. By following this recipe, you can create a flavorful and satisfying meal that's perfect for your taste.
- 1 pack pancit canton noodles
- 1/4 kilo pork or chicken sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 kilo shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 pc carrot shredded
- 1 pc cabbage sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- In a wok or a large pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced pork or chicken and cook until browned.
- Add the minced garlic and sliced onion, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Add the julienned carrots and shredded cabbage, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the water and soy sauce, and bring to a boil.
- Add the pancit canton noodles and stir until the noodles are fully coated with the sauce.
- Lower the heat to medium and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the noodles are soft and have absorbed the liquid.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
filipino cuisine, pancit canton, recipe, noodle dish