A famous filipino dessert
- 1 cup shaved ice
- 2 tbsp sweetened beans (red or mung)
- 2 tbsp fruit cocktail
- 2 tbsp jackfruit sliced
- 2 tbsp nata de coco
- 2 tbsp ube jam (purple yam)
- 2 tbsp leche flan
- 2 tbsp graham crackers crushed
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 5 tbsp evaporated milk
- Fill a tall glass with the shaved ice.
- Layer the sweetened beans on top of the ice.
- Add the fruit cocktail, jackfruit, nata de coco, and ube jam.
- Place a small amount of leche flan on top of the mixture.
- Crush the graham crackers and sprinkle them over the top
- Pour condensed milk over the mixture, followed by evaporated milk.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!