Garlic Buttered Shrimp
Buttered shrimp is a delicious seafood dish that is popular around the world. It consists of succulent shrimp cooked in a buttery and garlicky sauce that is bursting with flavor. The dish is easy to prepare and makes for a satisfying meal.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the pan.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they turn pink.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve hot with rice or crusty bread.